Since 2006 I have been launching, measuring and optimising transactional e-commerce sites across a range of B2B and B2C businesses. This experience has been gained in a range of capacities including Group Head of e-Commerce, Head of online, e-commerce manager, and e-Commerce programme manager. I have a proven track record improving business performance through leadership of teams and driving change.
I have over 12 years in launching and optimising successful e-Commerce websites including:
- Planning site structure and Information Architecture through Use Cases
- Developing taxonomies
- Infrastructure and capacity planning
- Technology selection
- Functional and non-functional requirement specification
- Customer journey mapping
- Visual design
- CMS selection and implementation
Measurement and optimisation
As well as launching sites, I have over 10 years in site measurement and optimisation:
- Web analytics, media tagging and reporting
- Qualitative and quantitive measures
- Usability testing
- AB and Multi-variate testing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Landing page optimisation
- Content planning and activation
Both sides of the fence
The experience highlighted above has been acquired both from a IT development perspective as well as from a Marketing viewpoint. As such, I am entirely familiar with objectives for both parties, and as a result am well placed to make recommendations that take all these considerations into account.
Key areas of e-commerce experience that improve business performance through end to end measurement and journey optimisation.
If you’d like to know more about me or my services, and how I can help your business, please get in touch. I’d love to chat.